[Fredslist] Fw: [Women] Speaker at 12/19 Women's Lunch

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Mon Dec 10 23:22:30 EST 2007

We are having a fabulous speaker at the next meeting of NY Women (12/19 at
the Friars Club).  A description is below.  This would be a great meeting
to visit with NY Women.  Let us know if you would like to ride the circuit.

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel: (212) 935-6020 x219
Fax: (212) 753-8101
nschess at kleinzelman.com
www.kleinzelman.com
----- Forwarded by Nancy Schess/KZRD on 12/10/2007 11:20 PM -----

             "Nancy Schess"
             <nschess at kleinzel
             man.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  women at gothamnetworking.com
             women-bounces at got                                          cc
             hamnetworking.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Women] Speaker at 12/19 Women's
             12/03/2007 04:24          Lunch
             PM

Ladies, I am looking forward to seeing all of you at our next meeting on
12/19.  I am excited about our special guest, Susan Wilson Solovic.  I had
the pleasure of meeting Susan, who comes to us through our own Diane
DiResta, and she is both interesting and impressive.  She will be talking
to us about her new book, "The Girls' Guide to Building a Million-Dollar
Business" and related interesting topics.  See information and link below.
Victoria will send you the official meeting notice shortly but I wanted to
make sure you all had this on your calendar!  Feel free to bring guests to
this meeting.

 Women are launching businesses at twice the rate of men.  In fact,
women-owned firms claim the fastest growing segment of the U.S. economy.
What’s more, according to the Center of Women’s Business Ownership, nine
out of 10 women business owners want to expand their business and four in
10 want their business to become as large as possible.  Most astounding,
however, is the fact that fewer than 3 percent of the country’s women-owned
businesses gross a million dollars or more in revenue.

As a small-business journalist and successful business owner, Susan Wilson
Solovic was driven to do something to increase that disturbingly low
number.  So, she set out to uncover the strategic secrets and distinctive
qualities of women entrepreneurs who had achieved the exceptional.  She
shares their proven tactics and inspiring triumphs, along with their frank
advice and hard-won lessons, in THE GIRLS’ GUIDE TO BUILDING A
MILLION-DOLLAR BUSINESS .

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3772633

nschess at kleinzelman.com
www.kleinzelman.com***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally
privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain
confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the
work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice
that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax
law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230
applies.***