[Fredslist] ANNOUNCEMENT STEPEHN KIRSCHNER JOINS LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Fri Dec 7 12:33:59 EST 2007

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

I am very pleased to announce that I have now joined THE LIFTON FINANCIAL
GROUP as head of their newly formed real estate and sales division.

As a licensed real estate broker since 1969 I have personally sold hundreds
of millions of dollars of investment real estate as well as owner occupied
properties.

I have exclusively specialized in the acquisition and disposition of "off
market" or "private" investment real estate transactions on a nationwide
basis since 1993. (excluding in recent years my employment in the
development and real estate finance arena).

LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP is now a full service real estate firm specializing
in both financing and the sales of commercial and residential income
producing real estate throughout the country.

LFG will continue to provide exemplary financial results for all its
clients.

Please visit our website www.lifton.com <http://www.lifton.com/>

(It will soon be improved with the help of Gotham's webmaster Mitch Tobol).

In my new position I look forward to working with all my beloved Gotham
"family" affording you as much business opportunity as I can.

Thank you for your continued support and friendship.

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner

LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, L.L.C.

3333 New Hyde Park Road, Suite 203