[Fredslist] Hauppauge Industrial Association Trade Show

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Dec 6 17:07:33 EST 2007

HI

The HIA is having their annual trade show on May 22, 2008.  I am on
the Trade Show Committee and will be heading up the  marketing sub
committee.

The show has approx 375 exhibitors and 3500 attendees. While the
attendees are primarily from LI, I am planning to market to the metro
NY area and draw from the 5 boros, CT and NJ.

There are many different sponsorship packages at extremely cost
effective price points starting at $750.  They all provide great
exposure to this market.

This year Oracle is going to be a major sponsor of the show.

Are you interested?  At the $1500 level you get an exhibit table,
tickets to the executive breakfast and luncheon, ticket to a pre-show
event, mention in all of the marketing materials and more.

Please let me know.

The 2008 web site is not up yet but look at the org web site for more
info on the HIA.

Thanks

http://www.hia-li.org/

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Read my newest article at The New York Enterprise Report:  http://
tinyurl.com/2k74go

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"