[Fredslist] Albany - Duke @ Maxwell & Dunn's Monday Dec. 17th, 7pm

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Thu Dec 6 13:34:49 EST 2007

Attention all Gotham (University of Albany NY) or Duke Alumni:

How do you combine my two favorite past times (basketball & networking) ?
Its simple, I am sending you all an invitation to a UAlbany gathering on
Dec 17th.  It is a Monday night, so I hoping many of you are free to
attend.  UAlbany takes on Duke in Div I basketball that night and we are
hosting parties around the country to watch the game!  Please join us and
several other UAlbany alums so we can show our “Purple and Gold Pride”
together!  Once alumni sign in with their name, email address and class
year they will receive a free UAlbany T-shirt.  It should be a fun evening
and I hope you can make it.

(Sorry, no T-shirts for you Duke guys, but you can bring your own colors !)

I am emailing you all prior to the invitation being mailed so as a board
members you can help spread the word to your network of friends and
classmates. It will be a good chance for you all to meet other UAlbany
alums and add to the growing UAlbany network! And who knows…if we beat
Duke, the sky is the limit re: UAlbany becoming a household name!!!

The staff and I hope to see you at a city near you on the 17th! (please
drop me a note if you plan to attend)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lee

P.S. Please fell free to pass this along to other UAlbany grads.  Thanks.

______________________________________

Lee Serravillo

Executive Director

UAlbany Alumni Association

(518) 442-3080

Stay Connected. Make UAlbany Stronger.(See attached file: image001.jpg)(See
attached file: DukeInvite.pdf)

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com

http://www.livingbalancesheet.net/client/ForestHills_web/Clients_webHi.htm

Registered Principal and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, LLC
(PAS), 7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004, 1-888-600-4667. Securities
products/services and advisory services are offered through PAS, a
registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. Field Representative, The
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is
an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Forest Hills Financial
Group is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member
NASD, SIPC.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.