[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit Freely

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Thu Dec 6 11:30:53 EST 2007

Have you ridden the circuit lately?  If not you are missing out on the unique Gotham experience personified by our no no compete (open), crackling Open House Group.  Open House is having its holiday meeting next Thursday at 12:30 at the Friars Club. Come one, come all!  You can pay bt credit card by going to that date on our Events Calendar on the web site. Please let me or Group GC Rich Klein know if you plan to attend. See you there.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.