[Fredslist] Sending Letters to the Military

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Wed Dec 5 20:29:27 EST 2007

Gotham, my daughter has decided that for her bat mitvah "Mitzvah Project" she would like to organize a letter writing campaign with some friends to send letters/candy/magazines to soldiers in Iraq. We can get the letters/candy/magazines but I am stumped on how to figure out where to send it.

We would like to make this as personal as possible (of course, if any of our Gotham family has their own family stationed in Iraq, we would love to write to him/her and the troop).

Any thoughts for us on how to make this happen?

Thanks!