[Fredslist] Cablevision Telephone Nightmare

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 11:31:12 EST 2007

Good morning all,

  We recently converted both our internet and telephone systems in our new office to Cablevision after suffering major installation issues with Verizon. The Cablevision service has been a nightmare. We routinely lose both telephone and internet access Most egregiously, I have lost service while on a conference call with a judge and during two initial calls with potential clients. My question is two-fold:

1. Has anyone else experienced this with Cablevision? and

2. Any suggestions as to other telephone companies?

Thanks!

Rona