[Fredslist] Gotham Discount for Awards Gala

Roger Aguinaldo raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
Wed Dec 5 07:20:37 EST 2007

Dear Gothamites,

A number of Gotham members expressed interest in attending the M&A Advisor
Awards Gala on the evening of December 11th at the Hudson Theatre.  We
expect several hundred of the high-level decision makers in private equity,
investment banking, mergers and acquisitions and service professionals
serving that industry.    This year we have Alexis Glick, an anchor on Fox
Business news, as our Master of Ceremonies and a truly spectacular Broadway
showcase entertainment, along with the awards.  It's truly become the
"Academy Awards of M&A."  View the video at www.maadvisor.com/conference.

Now, in the Gotham spirit and inspired by a Gotham member, I've made one
table available to Gotham members for a discount of $200 off the gala rate.
But this is only available to the first ten members who call us at
718-997-7900 x1312.  Come join in the fun!

Regards

Roger Aguinaldo