[Fredslist] Gotham's web master is speaking at Hofstra next Tuesday - Free seminar RSVP today

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Dec 4 15:46:28 EST 2007

Hi Gotham,

Mitch Tobol, our webmaster extraordinaire, has a day job - called The
Tobol Group - which he does when he is not managing our website.

Mitch will be speaking on The Key Components of Successful Marketing -
if you'd like to attend its free. Here are the details:

Key Components of Successful Marketing
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
8-10 a.m.
Scott Skodnek Business Development Center, Room 246
Joan and Donald E. Axinn Library, South Campus

Speaker:
Mitch Tobol
President, The Tobol Group, Inc.

Mitch Tobol founded The Tobol Group, Inc., an innovative marketing
agency focused on helping companies achieve their goals by using
intelligent strategies
and creative tactics. He has assisted more than 500 businesses in
developing and improving their marketing strategies over the past 26
years. You will enjoy
Mr. Tobol's dynamic presentation and will leave this exciting seminar
feeling motivated and able to implement strategies.

You will learn how to:
v Create a marketing plan.
v Gain a competitive advantage.
v Expand market share.
v Develop a genuine brand.
v Increase return on investment (ROI).

Continental breakfast will be served.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited.

SPONSORED BY:
Hofstra University's Scott Skodnek Business Development Center and New
York State Senator Charles J. Fuschillo, Jr.
Welcome:
Charles J. Fuschillo, Jr.
New York State Senator
Richard V. Guardino, Jr.
Vice President for Business Development, Hofstra University invites you
to join us for a FREE Operation Downtown Seminar

R.S.V.P. BY DECEMBER 4, 2007.
Phone: (516) 463-6333
Fax: (516) 463-3907
E-mail:  <mailto:Theresa.M.Haller at hofstra.edu>