[Fredslist] FW: Looking for available RE in NYC

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Mon Dec 3 21:36:48 EST 2007

All,

A buddy of mine is looking for some small shared office space in the neighborhood of 450-500 sq feet that would be perfect for up to 8-10 people in a "bull pen" type of setting. They have a limited budget so they are trying to cut cost's on fee's that why I am sending this blaster out. They are flexible and open to being creative and exploring all opportunities and locations that might be available.

Please let me know of any ideas/ Suggestions for them.

Best regards,

Sergio Fernández de Córdova
Real Estate, Government Affairs + Legal
Fuel Outdoor