[Fredslist] Baruch/Gotham Mentoring Program

bfendelman at aol.com bfendelman at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 14:18:36 EST 2007

The best part for me was that Mike Appel introduced me to a staff person startign a pre-law program for Baruch students.? We began a conversation and came up with a plan for me to help her as a mentor, calling upon my years in law practice, in working with those students.? I know there are many other opportunities for Gotham members to make the program a success for both students and Gothamites.

Burt Fendelman