[Fredslist] Career Options

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 09:42:40 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

As you are aware, financial market conditions seem to be deteriorating everyday.  With that in mind, I am currently exploring options in any and all fields.  I have been in the financial - sales/marketing/underwriting industry for last 13 years and ready to move forward and venture in similar or other fields.

  I have handled everything from starting companies; hiring and training sales and back office staff; running complete operations for companies along with originating business and marketing at the same time.

Upon request I can forward my resume to you for futher persual.  Please feel free to contact me via email or at 516-662-5215.  Look forward to hearing.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799