[Fredslist] FW: [requests] SPEAKING OPPORTUNITY: Email Evolution Conference - Call for Speakers - Deadline September 5th, 2007

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Wed Aug 29 14:10:51 EDT 2007

Email Experts-

Here's an opportunity to get yourself in front of potential clients in a
great location.  Great excuse for a vacation in San Diego.

Use the form below.  This was forwarded to me. I know nothing further.

Dear Colleague,

We are delighted to announce that the eec Email Experience Council, in
conjunction with Direct Marketing Association, is launching the Email
Evolution Conference in February 2008 and we are inviting you to
submit a speaking proposal. This inaugural event, which will be held
in San Diego, is designed to be the annual gathering of all levels of
email marketers who are tackling their on-the-job marketing issues.
The two-day event will have three major components: a three-track
educational conference, including both traditional seminar formats and
elements of peer-to-peer learning; an interactive hall that will
showcase email tools, technologies, services and infrastructure; and a
forum for all levels of marketing professionals.

Participating in the event
-If you are interested in speaking at the event, we are looking
 for proposals that are geared toward a how-to of a specific job
 function. The three-track education format is going to focus on the
 following fundamental-to-advanced job-functions:
-Track 1 - Tactical and Best Practices for the Email Deployment
 Manager/Coordinator;
-Track 2 - Manager and Strategy for the Interactive/Direct
 Marketing Manager/Director; and,
-Track 3 - Integration, Analytics and the Future for the Executive
 Marketing/Advertising Lead/CMO.

-Please note the evolution in the title of the event also
 applies to your presentation.  Although we are asking you to outline
 your presentation months before the event, if accepted, we do ask that
 you update your final presentation as needed.  If your presentation
 synopsis has to be updated due to the evolving nature of email, let us
 know and well make those updates on the conference website and onsite
 materials.

-Other than wanting to create a timely, relevant, and interactive
 event, we are open to suggestions. If you want to deviate from the
 PowerPoint presentation in the front of the room, be our guest.  Just
 let us know what you need and how we can help.

-Interested? Access the form online at
 http://email.the-dma.org/cgi-bin13/DM/y/en7D0JrD7G0IRu0exN0EH
 fill it out, and email or fax it to Jodi Vaccarelli at
 mailto:jvaccarelli at the-dma.org or fax to 202-955-0056 by September 5, 2007
 for consideration. If you have any questions, please contact her at
 202.861.2419.

Details for your calendar:
eecs Email Evolution Conference
February 11-13, 2008
San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 291-2900

Thank you for you interest. We hope to see you early next year in San Diego!

Sincerely,

Email Experience Council and Direct Marketing Association

Direct Marketing Association

The Power of Direct:
Relevance. Responsibility. Results.