[Fredslist] SPONSORS WANTED - NJ Comedy Festival

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Aug 29 07:28:02 EDT 2007

My Fellow Networkers,

WE NEED SPONSORS - if you know anyone that targets the COLLEGE MARKET!!!

Recently,  I started to produce the New Jersey Comedy Festival, where
we will be crowning the  "NJ King of College Comedy".  The students
from a dozen schools will compete on their campuses, then the winners
will compete in the finals on Dec 8th at Monmouth U.  Robert  Klein
will be getting a Lifetime Achievement Award and all the other  fluff
associated with a festival will be going on.  We have lined up
celebrity Friars to participate in the judging and hosting of the 13
statewide events.

The student winner will get $1000, a scholarship to a comedy school
and the stage at a NY comedy club.

We have retained a PR  firm and a marketing company to sell
sponsorships and we got our 1st sponsor amieestreet.com. A music
download site where everything  starts free and as people download
more the price climbs to a high of  98 cents - a penny less then
iTunes.  So the Carlin trac of 7 Words  you can't say is 36 cents.

I want them to take the naming rights but  we are in negotiations for
a dollar amount.  They want to put it  online for voting - they have
a boatload of new Amazon money.  Comedy  Central is now in play - so
we shall see how far it grows this year.

Thanks for your help.

All the Best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing