[Fredslist] LAST CHANCE:5 day weekend/Stockbridge Ma.

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Mon Aug 27 22:47:30 EDT 2007

  AUCTION::::BID :AUCTION  AUCTION AUCTION   5 DAY WEEKENDS IN STOCKBRIDGE

The Partnership for Student Advancement received donations of 2
weekends in a georgeous private home in Stockbridge Ma which were not
awarded at our annual benefit.
The home is located 7 minutes from the center of Stockbridge and the
Red Lion Inn.

I am offering them to the highest bidder: Start bid is $350 for each weekend.

I stay in this house myself in the winter. It is a modern beautiful 5
bedroom, 5 bath house with room for many guests. One weekend I had 23
people stay over, on couches, blow-up beds, etc.

I attach some pictures.
Weekend Dates Available are: September 12-16, 2007 or October 3-7, 2007.

WHAT AM I BID?   LET ME HEAR YOUR BID.

Please call with questions 212-684-0281

Thank you!
Anne Bonfiglio, Exec. Dir., Partnership for Student Advancement
10 Park Ave, 7H
New York, N. Y. 10016
www.psapartnership.org

-