[Fredslist] Marcus at MO PITKINS Tonight! -- Jazz Improv press...

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:49:49 EDT 2007

Hey Gotham friends --
Just wanted to give you a gentle reminder about my show this evening at MO
PITKINS (info below).  If you're able to drop by, it would be wonderful to
see you there.
Thanks again for your constant support!!
Best wishes,
Marcus

Coming up...
Mo Pitkins
w/The Jon Davis Trio
Monday, August 27th at 10:30pm
34 Avenue A (btwn 2nd & 3rd)
www.mopitkins.com

WWW.MARCUSGOLDHABER.COM
stop by on your way home...

If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to
http://marcusgoldhaber.icontact.com/marcusgoldhaber/marcus_at_mo_pitkins_on_monday_jazz_improv_press2.html.

[http://www.marcusgoldhaber.com]
[http://www.marcusgoldhaber.com/t.FALLEN-APPLE-RECORDS.html]
[http://www.marcusgoldhaber.com/t.cd.html]
  [http://www.marcusgoldhaber.com]  [www.marcusgoldhaber.com/press.html]
"Goldhaber's thoughtfully appealing arrangements are ideally suited to his
velvet tone." -JazzTimes Available at: www.marcusgoldhaber.com

Marcus Goldhaber
  at MO PITKINS
  "House of Satisfaction" MONDAY, AUGUST 27th at 10:30pm
w/ The Jon Davis Trio
Martin Wind, bass
Lieven Venken, drums

**even more original material!

MO PITKINS 34 Avenue A (between 2nd & 3rd St.)
10:30pm -- $10
212. 777. 5660
  [www.mopitkins.com]  www.mopitkins.com

NEW PRESS --
Performance review from Jazz Improv:
  (just click the pic)
"Soothing and wistful...reminiscent of a young Sinatra.
  Goldhaber's not to be missed! "

Hey Fans! Because so many of you have asked -- we're bringing the show
down to the East Village!! So come down and be a part of my Mo Pitkins
debut as we debut some more original music and preview some tracks from
the upcoming album (Spring 08). Enjoy the remaining days of summer and
I'll see you all on Monday night!
Marcus [http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/goldhaber]

[http://www.penangusa.com/] SPOTLIGHT: Ruri Kippenbrock
  Tenugui is 100% Japanese fabric used for: **wrapping **decorating **well
being Check out: [www.wuhaonyc.com] www.wuhaonyc.com