[Fredslist] Come Ride The Circuit at Next Diversity Group Meeting-September 18, 2007 at The Friars Club

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Thu Aug 23 19:08:29 EDT 2007

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Come one, come all and ride the circuit at the next exciting Diversity
Group lunch. Summer 2007 will be history and our group has a lot of
great networking to offer.

Gotham Diversity Group's next luncheon will take place at the Friar's
Club on Tuesday September 18th from 12:30 - 2 pm.

We also welcome you to bring new guests and friends to attend our
meeting. At Diversity we look for camaraderie not conflict so please
RSVP. We are a non-compete group.

Our fee is $40 for lunch, and all non-member attendees must
pre-register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, no refunds).  We've made
signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to
www.gothamnetworking.com
<https://owa.mse7.exchange.ms/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.got
hamnetworking.com/>  and click on "Events" - "September 18th" - 12:30
pm Diversity Group" - then follow the prompts to "Pay Online".

If you have any questions or comments please contact me. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Jack
GC-Diversity Group

Jack Halpern, CEO
My Elder Advocate
www.myelderadvocate.com
www.myelderadvocateblog.com
jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
212-945-7550

For Quality Elder Care Get An Advocate With Compassion To Spare