[Fredslist] "Queenie" aka Linda Newman, Third Generation Insurance Broker-- The Queen of Networking

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Wed Aug 22 11:38:17 EDT 2007

Well! I finally got to spend time with the Queen and found out how she got
her moniker. Spent quality time yesterday but not enough. Why does it always
seem that there is never enough time to really get to know Gotham Tribe
Members in one sitting.  But I digress.

Of course we will have to have a follow up meeting but in the interim, we
exchanged ideas, contacts and potential charitable works.  If you have not
met with her yet, I strongly suggest you do while there is still room on her
dance card for '07.

Joel Schnur

Schnur Associates, Inc.

1350 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 1200