[Fredslist] Childcare needed

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Tue Aug 21 14:04:55 EDT 2007

Hi Gotham -

I am passing on an email from a dear friend of mine who is looking for
childcare. Details are below.

If you know anyone who might be interested or know anyone who might know
anyone who might be interested (say that 3 times fast!), please have
them contact Jill directly!

Thanks!

Laurel Scarr-Konel, Esq.
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.