[Fredslist] Queens Community Impact Service Awards

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:49:50 EDT 2007

Wanted: Unsung heroes of Queens

I would like to invite you to help identify people who have
distinguished themselves by their service to the Queens community.

The TimesLedger Newspapers and the Health Business Alliance will be
honoring assistant Parks Commissioner Estelle Cooper and 10 other
Queens people for their community service on Friday morning November
16 at Douglaston Manor at the annual Community Service Impact Awards.

The honorees will also be profiled in a special section on community
service in Queens that will appear in the November 17 edition of the
TimesLedger Newspapers and the Queens edition of Caribbean Life.

In selecting honorees, we are reaching out to active members of the
Queens community to help us locate those often unsung heroes who make
this borough such a great place to live and work in.

The nominate a candidate for the award, fill out the application on
www.timesledger.com and send it to TimesLedger Newspapers, 41-02 Bell
Boulevard, Bayside, NY 11361, Attention: Community Service Awards. Or
click here to print out application. http://images.zwire.com/local/Z/
ZWIRE2676/zwire/images/HBAImpactApp2007.pdf
Click here

We hope you can help us make both the event and the special section a
great one. And give recognition to people who truly deserve our thanks.

You can also email your request for information on how you can
participate as a sponsor for the event.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing