[Fredslist] The Blatant Truth revisited by Gothamite ADRIAN MILLER

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:49:37 EDT 2007

Come on folks - you know you are not going to spend money for
training to improve your skills!

SO BUY THE DAM BOOK - IT IS A FAST READ AND HAS SOME POINTERS THAT
WILL EVEN WORK FOR YOU!

REMEMBER - even Michael Jordan practiced everyday.

All the Best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing