[Fredslist] Great networking at the "lapsed" lawyers lunch!

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq. victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Fri Aug 17 10:56:14 EDT 2007

For all you lawyers out there - practicing or otherwise!
The "lapsed" lawyers lunch earlier this week was a blast!
Some of us are still practicing, some not.
All were doing other interesting things - from Executive and Life Coaching (me), to Real Estate (Marc Lawrence), to Structured Settlements (Keith Kleinick), to Court Reporting (Jeff Lewis) to Antique Appraisal (Burt Fendelman), to Financial Services (Josh Malkin), to Document Management (Ray Capodanno), as well as so much more. (Sorry to those I left out!)
It was fascinating to hear about the varied career paths that had taken us to our current places. We found much common ground and shared some great tips and stories.
We are planning to have more of these lunches throughout the year, and anticipate an even greater turnout once everyone is back from summer vacation. You don't need to have "left" the law to join in and non-Gorham guests are welcome. Great lunch, great networking. Hope to see you at the next one!
best,
Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t:516.640.6260 | m:917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.