[Fredslist] Furniture for sale in Boston

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen lj-rnyc at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:17:23 EDT 2007

Dear Gothamites,

For those of you in Boston or with connections there:

My mother is selling her condo in Brookline & moving to Maine.  She wants to
sell several pieces of furniture & some kitchen items.  If any of you know
of anyone who might be interested in purchasing these items, I'd be
grateful.  She is selling:

- Sofa/chair/ottoman (plum-colored, from Jennifer Convertibles, queen-size
pull-out, 4 years old, excellent condition)

- Dresser, mirror, desk and twin bed (with 2 underside drawers), all teak

- Dining room table (black legs/glass top, seats 6).

- a few assorted pots & pans

Interested parties should contact:  Ellie Rosen @ 207-646-9136 or
elrose4 at verizon.net

Thanks, Gotham!