[Fredslist] Gotham Green ad project - you can help!

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Aug 13 14:49:54 EDT 2007

There are many Gothamites who can contribute to this laudible endeavor.
Please pay close attention and join in!  Please see below.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 08/13/2007 02:48 PM -----

             "Gail Koelln"
             <gkgrantwriting at v
             erizon.net>                                                To
             Sent by:                  <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
             fredslist-bounces                                          cc
             @gothamnetworking
             .com                                                  Subject
                                       [Fredslist] Gotham Green ad project
                                       - you can help!
             08/13/2007 12:52
             PM

Dear all,

The Gotham Green Group (GGG) is undertaking its first project together.
The Alliance for Climate Protection and Current TV are sponsoring an
“ecospot” contest (for more info see http://www.current.tv/ecospotcontest)
and GGG has decided to submit an entry!  We can use some help from anyone
in Gotham who can offer assistance with one of the following (please email
Geraldine at Advertisingmuse at aol.com with your information):

1)  We have a “wish list” of people and/or resources we will need
(pro-bono) to complete this project successfully.  This may include
(depending on the final idea we decide to pursue):

-art director
-illustrator
-computer animator
-post-production facility
-recording studio
-voiceover talent
-producer (to do a timeline, schedule and calendar)
-someone to shoot video or film

2)  Send us what you are doing, in your home or business, to “go green.”
This would include measures to reduce the amount of energy and other
resources you are using, recycle and reuse whenever possible, and other
individual efforts to help stop global warming and clean up our
environment.

We’d prefer to include Gotham people whenever possible.  If you can offer
any assistance, please let us know.  Thanks to all.

Greenly yours,
Gail

Gail Koelln
President