[Fredslist] Gotham Green ad project - you can help!

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 12:52:43 EDT 2007

Dear all,

The Gotham Green Group (GGG) is undertaking its first project together.  The
Alliance for Climate Protection and Current TV are sponsoring an "ecospot"
contest (for more info see http://www.current.tv/ecospotcontest) and GGG has
decided to submit an entry!  We can use some help from anyone in Gotham who
can offer assistance with one of the following (please email Geraldine at
Advertisingmuse at aol.com with your information):

1)  We have a "wish list" of people and/or resources we will need (pro-bono)
to complete this project successfully.  This may include (depending on the
final idea we decide to pursue):

-art director

-illustrator

-computer animator

-post-production facility

-recording studio

-voiceover talent

-producer (to do a timeline, schedule and calendar)

-someone to shoot video or film

2)  Send us what you are doing, in your home or business, to "go green."
This would include measures to reduce the amount of energy and other
resources you are using, recycle and reuse whenever possible, and other
individual efforts to help stop global warming and clean up our environment.

We'd prefer to include Gotham people whenever possible.  If you can offer
any assistance, please let us know.  Thanks to all.

Greenly yours,

Gail

Gail Koelln

President