[Fredslist] New Group- Non Practicing ("Lapsed") Lawyers Lunch 8/14

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Aug 10 15:36:27 EDT 2007

Please see below re our newest group. Attendance at our first lunch is open to all lawyers who feel they fit the profile, whether or not a member of Gotham. We will have fun telling our stories about how we escaped the "paper chase" to the promised land. Lunch is at 12:30 at the Friars on 8/14 and cost $40. Please send me your check or pay on line. Thanks.