[Fredslist] Hail To Rajesh Goel!

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Fri Aug 10 11:35:01 EDT 2007

Had a wonderful lunch with Raj yesterday and found him to be a fount of
information about the do's and don'ts of the Gotham Network. Really blew my
mind about the extent of our tribe's reach and his stories of others being
there for him, especially at the beginning of his induction, were
spellbinding. I consider him one of my Mentors even though we aren't in the
official Gotham Mentor Program. I strongly suggest that others meet with him
for greater insights about Gotham life.

BTW, we never had a chance for him to explain all the unbelievable things
that he does, I only recognized 2 out of the 8 topics on his business card,
so we will be getting together again shortly so I can figure out how to help
him.

Hope everyone out there is having a great summer and thanks again for the
tips on my Lake George trip.

Joel Schnur

Schnur Associates, Inc.

1350 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 1200