[Fredslist] Mentoring made easy

Diane DiResta diane at diresta.com
Thu Aug 9 20:37:56 EDT 2007

Jane Maloney's session on mentoring was outstanding. It was the perfect
blend of principles and practice. It was clear and pragmatic. She gave us
clear examples of what to say and how to coach a mentee. The research of
Kurt Lewin on systems and the brain was fascinating. In addition to
practicing the skills we met interesting people. Two attendees were from the
mayor's office and there were representatives from City College and Baruch.

Jane exceeded our expectations. Anyone who wants better work teams or to be
more successful should hire Jane.

Diane DiResta

________________________________

DiResta Communications, Inc.