[Fredslist] Fw: Friars Roast 10/19

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Wed Aug 8 09:12:44 EDT 2007

We are now accepting checks (no credit cards on this one) for $250 tickets. We have reserved two table (and can get more if necessary and timely). Details as to the performers below. Please note, it is a lunch time (noon) function at the New York Hilton. To say the least, this is a unique experience!