[Fredslist] for the gents in the room, here's a nice piece of Jena Wellness PR for your audience

Jena la Flamme jena at jenawellness.com
Wed Aug 8 00:21:40 EDT 2007

yes, I was featured here today. Urban Daddy, the name demands a giggle.

Urban Daddy placement (visitors per month: 100,000) in “The Lift”
guide. Urban Daddy is geared towards trendy professional men who work
in industries such as media, fashion, entertainment, finance and law,
and like to stay on top of the latest trends. The link to the
placement is here: http://urbandaddy.com/thelift/.

Have you come to check out our new center yet?
We're in Chelsea at Broadway and 26th.

Ciao for now,
Gothamly,
Jena

P.S. If you're not getting the “More Energy” newsletter yet, you
may want to sign up for it now. It'll give you insider tips on how to
have more energy, lose weight and feel better all over quickly and
easily, plus invitations to free teleclasses and other events.

Join us by sending a blank email to: jenawellness at aweber.com

646.942.1916
jena at jenawellness.com
http://jenawellness.com