[Fredslist] My Elder Advocate Launches MyElderAdvocateLTCI.com

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Fri Aug 3 15:11:41 EDT 2007

My Elder Advocate Launches MyElderAdvocateLTCI.com, a New Website
about Long Term Care Insurance.

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Many of you might not know that besides being an Elder Care Expert, I
am also a Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) expert.

When I'm not at a Gotham Lunch, fighting with the administrator of a
nasty sub-standard-nursing, or ranting about elder abuse, I'm talking
to people about the ever increasing need to get LTCI.

As a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for over thirty three years,
I have seen first hand, the financial devastation visited on people
because they were not protected against the staggering loss one can
incur when long term care is needed.

Gotham is lucky to have a number of members who are long term care
insurance experts including Kelly Welles, Howard Bersch, and others.
Let us help you with this important coverage. Protect your assets and
your life.

Please remember the most important fact about LTCI. You can't get it
when you are sick. Act quickly.

Please check out www.myelderadvocateltci.com and learn more about Long
Term Care Insurance. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Jack

Jack Halpern, CEO
My Elder Advocate
www.myelderadvocate.com
www.myelderadvocateblog.com
jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
212-945-7550

For Quality Elder Care Get An Advocate With Compassion To Spare