[Fredslist] People Problems- Fixing the Unfixable (promotion)

Marc Levine marcl at themulvaneygroup.com
Thu Aug 2 22:31:01 EDT 2007

People problems? We help you fix them. Teams that aren't working together?
We help you fix them.

Through our Courageous Conversations process we turn around behavior. With
one financial firm we saved $500,000 in the cost of replacing a senior
leader who was in trouble and about to lose his job.

We help teams build trust and accountability. It works

Call us for a free Gotham consult.

Best regards,

Marc

Marc Levine

Vice-President of Organizational Development

The Mulvaney Group

212 874-6011

See and hear TMG client success stories and learn about coffee conversations

http://www.themulvaneygroup.com