[Fredslist] I'm Moving - My Nanny Needs a New Job and is Available as of August 10th

Ira Hecht ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com
Thu Aug 2 12:33:26 EDT 2007

To all:

Heidi, my nanny who has been with me for over 3 years needs a new job since I'm moving our of state.  She is exceptionally reliable, honest and good natured and does light housekeeping.  She would prefer a new position in Brooklyn or Manhattan but may be flexible depending upon the opportunity.

You can contact Heidi directly if you are interested and can contact me for reference information.  Heidi's phone number is 347.512.7168.

She is available to start after August 10th.

Ira R. Hecht

Office    516.942.5010

Cell         516.965.0071

ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com