[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with Formica 1 on Wednesday, May 2

carolynannmann at aol.com carolynannmann at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 12:47:13 EDT 2007

Dear Gotham Members:

If you would like to Ride the Circuit with the Formica 1 Group, our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 2.  We will be meeting at the Friar's Club (57 East 55th Street - NYC) from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM.  The fee to Ride the Circuit is $40 payable at the meeting or online, if you prefer.

Please let me know if you plan to attend and include a brief description of your business or services so I can clear any potential conflicts.  We look forward to networking with you.

Best regards,

Carolyn
Group Coordinator - Formica 1

Carolyn A. Mann, Esq.