[Fredslist] In search of first-rate furniture designer

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:24:11 EDT 2007

I am aiding a business partner who is a high-end, internationally known
Interior Designer who is planning on launching their own line of furniture.
We are searching for very savvy, talented furntiture designer - - MAINLY:
this person needs to have a grasp of the 'Classics'.....and be passionate
about design and creating new things inspired by the historic.

IF and ONLY if you fit the above requirements and have a proven track record
and examples of your work, send resumés and/or links to portfolio samples
to:

AnthonyBellov at hotmail.com

If we wish to pursue your application, we will then follow up. Please do NOT
follow up your submission with a phone call or email, unless you do not
receive confirmation that we received your submission.

Many thanks -
Anthony Bellov
Anthony Bellov Video Productions