[Fredslist] FW: Open Luncheon: Ride the Circuit at the Marketing & Communications Luncheon, May 3

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Apr 23 13:52:13 EDT 2007

In the past, the Gotham Marketing and Communications Group luncheons have
been "closed-door" affairs.
 But our closed-door policy is no more.

Please  join us on Thursday, May 3 at 12:30pm for a  stimulating event where
you will meet new people and get a insiders view into the exciting world of
the business of marketing, media and communications.

Our May 3rd luncheon will be held at the NEW and wonderful Bobby Van¹s Grill
located at 135 WEST 50th Street, between 6th
& 7th.  A sumptuous and carefully planned menu is promised and vegetarian
dishes are also available.

The cost of the luncheon is $40.  Gotham members can pay using the
convenient, online Gotham Credit Card.  But remember, there are no refunds.

Please contact me at your very earliest convenience so I can get an accurate
head-count.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at next Thursday¹s event.

Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th Street  -- 9th floor