[Fredslist] Working Moms' Meeting - Recap

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Fri Apr 20 15:18:17 EDT 2007

Good afternoon.

We held our 4th meeting this past Tuesday at the Friars Club in NYC.  Included among our 20 participants was none other than Gotham Co-Founder, Fred Klein.  We were also fortunate to have several Gotham members "riding the circuit" -- from Ed Bienstock (the Tribal Jeweler) to Jill Goldstein, Phyllis Weiss Hasserot, Singleton Beato, Becky Ford, Gail Koelln and Jill Tipograph (a founding member of the Moms' Group).

After introducing ourselves, Judy Crabtree and Amanda Hill of So Simply Organized (www.sosimplyorganized.com), gave us helpful hints on how to organize the abundance of paper we all accumulate in our homes (in addition to other terrific tips)..

Next we discussed Leslie Bennett's book, The Feminine Mistake, and regrettably ran out of time during our heated, impassioned discussion.

We look forward to our next meeting on Thursday, June 7th at 12 noon at the Friars.

Julie and Nancy