[Fredslist] my son the anthropologist

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Apr 17 21:05:35 EDT 2007

Hi:

My son is looking for "connections" to natural history museums
anywhere in the world. There....that narrows it down.

He will be in Africa this summer on an archeological dig and he
wishes to take a semester off next year to do an internship in
anything related to archeology or anthropology.

I have attached his resume and a letter that he wrote to the Museum
of Natural History in NY.

Being the realist that I am, I know that he needs to broaden his
search outside of NYC and I wonder if anyone on the list has any
contacts in this somewhat obscure area.

Thanks,

Adrian
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"