[Fredslist] Breakfast recommendations...

Eric J. Miller ejm at millerconsulting.net
Tue Apr 17 13:07:44 EDT 2007

Gotham-

I have a breakfast meeting Thursday and I need a recommendation for a
restaurant in the Grand Central through Times Square area.  Pershing
Square is a little too noisy and the client is looking for something
more upscale (of course, it's my treat).  The Grand Hyatt's buffet
leaves something to be desired.

I would think the Regency on Park, the Peninsula on Fifth, or the Omni
Berkshire on Madison, but they are in the wrong location.  Ideally, a
place in the low 40's close to 5th.

While l I don't relish paying $22 for a bowl of oatmeal, my client is
looking forward to it (demands it?) and I appreciate all your
recommendations.

Oh and by the way, don't mean to make the client out to be a bad guy -
for what he pays me, breakfast like this is the least I can do!

Thanks in advance Gotham!

Regards,

Eric J. Miller

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.

575 Lexington Avenue, 23rd Floor at 51st Street

New York, NY 10022

(212) 843-8888-x100 - O

(917) 863-8888 - C

(212) 888-8438 - F

<mailto:EJM at MillerCOnsulting.ney> EJM at MillerConsulting.net
<mailto:EJM at MillerConsulting.net>

Please note our new address