[Fredslist] Subaru Outback wagon, low mileage, 16K

Jennifer Naylor naylorjt at optonline.net
Mon Apr 16 08:59:09 EDT 2007

For Sale

- 40 K mileage, clean title

- Engine: H6, 3.0 Liter, AWD

- Features:  Fully loaded with power everything, multi-disk CD, OnStar, dual
front and side airbags, leather interior (buff colored), moon roof, roof
rack, alloy wheels, maroon w/ classy detailing by Figi

- Condition: Body condition, outstanding w/no dings, dents, scratches;
interior, a few rug stains in the drivers area, rest is very clean. Used as
a one-passenger car by a non-smoking, 75 yr old man.

Other: Car was garaged, and very lightly driven.  I love the car which I
inherited from my father, but I'm selling for cash flow to start a tech
company.

Contact me directly. We¹re Gotham, so I¹ll letcha haggle. ;-)
I have also posted to Craigs List, LI

Regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer Naylor