[Fredslist] Office Cleaning-Promotion!!

Mark Rakitovan servicemasterbyctc at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 13 09:35:45 EDT 2007

Skipped content of type multipart/related-------------- next part --------------
what we offer
every day, your business will look its best.

What we offer.

Count on ServiceMaster Clean® to enhance
your image and provide a healthy, well-kept
working environment. For over 55 years, we
have developed the most effective methods
and products to service all types of buildings
including offices, research facilities, hotels,
retail stores, hospitals, public entertainment
venues, schools and even the airline
industry. In fact, over 100,000 organizations trust ServiceMaster Clean to keep
their facilities looking great every day. Whatever your service or scheduling needs,
we can tailor a janitorial service plan just for you.

The ServiceMaster Clean edge.

Our teams are handpicked for their positive attitudes and commitment to doing
the job right the first time. We monitor each project’s progress, ensuring your
satisfaction and fueling a continuous cycle of performance improvement.

Plus, our local businesses are backed by national resources. If specialized needs
occur, we have experts in pest control, landscape management, furniture
restoration and more, standing by.

At ServiceMaster Clean we are results-driven, aiming to consistently do our job
right and striving to make your job hassle-free. In addition to being committed
to your satisfaction, we’re also available 24/7. If we don’t meet your expectations
the first time, we’ll work to correct it immediately. Let us make a customized
cleaning plan for you.

beyond ordinary tasks
After getting to know your unique
needs, we will customize our
services to make sure your facility
looks and runs great.
Our tasks may include:
•Cleaning, sanitizing and
restocking in restrooms
•Detailed cleaning of
high-use areas
•Carpet vacuuming, deep
cleaning and stain removal
•Caring for hard-surface floors
•Office system cleaning
•Window washing
•Nearly any other cleaning
you want
Incredibly clean, with

incredible consistency.

© 2006 ServiceMaster Clean. All rights reserved. JS-WWOS-1206