[Fredslist] thank you

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Apr 12 07:51:21 EDT 2007

Hi

This is more than a "renato."

Thanks to so many gothamites that reached out and continue to reach
out regarding my mother and her fall.

I am an only child with absolutely no family on my mom's side. The
responsibility of caring for my mother and ensuring her well being in
her last years has fallen solely on my shoulders and it is very
reassuring to know that the gotham family is there for support.

Thanks,
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"