[Fredslist] TeleSeminar Companies

Jill Tipograph/Everything Summer jill at everythingsummer.com
Tue Apr 10 12:14:03 EDT 2007

I am in search of your recommendations for an established company that
assists with the back-end structuring of a tele-seminar for small
businesses. I am looking to put one together for my business over the next
4-6 weeks.

I am seeking a company with which a Gothamite has worked and been satisfied.
I would hope they could assist with the email invite, call structure,
operations, enrollment, etc. I do have my own list for solicitation.

Thanks for your recommendations.

Jill Tipograph
Founder/Director
Everything Summer, LLC
jill at everythingsummer.com
www.everythingsummer.com

Author of Your Everything Summer Guide & Planner
<http://www.everythingsummer.com/guide.asp>