FW: [Fredslist] All you Left Handed Gothamites - Where are you?

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Mon Apr 9 16:36:22 EDT 2007

Still looking for lefties...
  _____

From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
[mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] On Behalf Of Linda Queenie
Newman
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:54 AM
To: 'Freds List'
Subject: [Fredslist] All you Left Handed Gothamites - Where are you?

Good Morning Across the Lefty Network,

I am here to tell you that we now have a Lefty Group.  This Group has an
annual meeting and NO ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP FEE!

Famous Lefties and Co-Chairs include The Chief of the Tribe, Lefty, Fred
Klein, Bob Formica, and Kelly Welles.

We want you!  I attended both Lefty Lunches and I know there are more of you
lurking in lefty land.  Come forward and declare yourself!

Send an e-mail to our handy dandy Webmeister asking to be added to the Lefty
Group.

Best,

Lefty Linda
Group Coordinator, Lefty Group

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker

lindarnewman at verizon.net

www.ssfinsurance.com <http://www.ssfinsurance.com/>

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.176)
Database version: 5.07020
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.177)
Database version: 5.07031
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.177)
Database version: 5.07050
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/