[Fredslist] Grand marketing event. We missed you.

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Mon Apr 9 09:39:31 EDT 2007

Hello Gotham Network,

Do you want to know why rainmakers make poor mentors? Or how web sites play
into your marketing strategy?

You should have been there.

Gotham members Rick Raymond of Richard Raymond Associates and Amy Gideon of
Tag Online presented these facts and more on Tuesday March 27th. And we¹re
still waiting for the sequel: Why Most Marketing Fails.

As master rainmakers, we learned to make prospects talk, enable test drives
and never lose track of a client. Rainmaking is building relationships. But
we knew that, right? Many great tips and a rainmaker action plan

We learned about search engine optimization and we learned that on many web
sites visitors can¹t find what they are looking for. (My particular pet
peeve.) We found out what should be on a web site and how to market it.

Very special thanks go to our leader, Fred Klein, for providing his
conference room despite massive renovations. A great time was had by all.

Warm Gotham regards,

Anna Lieber

Anna Lieber, President

Lieber Brewster, Inc.