[Fredslist] Gratitude

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Apr 6 20:45:18 EDT 2007

My Dear Gotham Family,

Last week I was faced with a terrible personal crisis.  As many of you
know, my dad was not doing well.  I needed to get him psychiatric care
and quick.  Not knowing what else to do, I turned to you.

Well, within a matter of minutes of firing off my email I had a pile of
names and numbers for referrals, along with the many responses of those
who just sent me heartfelt thoughts and prayers.  It meant so much.

Ultimately, thanks to Raj Goesh, I was able to get my dad an appointment
with a psychiatrist and a neurologist in Tampa this past Monday.  He
went, he loves both doctors and he is doing much better and will remain
in their care indefinitely.  Raj, I cannot thank you enough for putting
me in touch with Doctor Eliazer - what a great guy.  I don't know how to
repay you, but if you can think of some way please let me know - you are
an angel.

To everyone else out there who reached out to me with your kind words
and thoughts, thank you, thank you.  I truly meant so much.

All My Heart as Always,
Bari

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by
any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by
the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and
cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.