[Fredslist] Rangers & Scott Bloom

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Thu Apr 5 22:19:00 EDT 2007

Gothamites,

   I just attended my 1st Hockey game with the incomparable Scott Bloom, his brother Steve & sister-in-law Robbin.

   Henrik did an amazing job as goalie - a 96% save rate (25 out of 26 saves).  And the rest of the team performed miracles on skates.

   Scott is very knowledgeable about the game and was gentlemanly in explaining the finer points to this newbie.

   However, Robbin stole the night away with her toffee-covered matzohs!  Any lady who makes Matzoh tasty (and decadent) deserves a trophy!

   Thanks for a great evening and
WE WANT THE CUP!!

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP