[Fredslist] A free video enabled website to the Gothamite who can answer this question...

Mitchell Felton myworld at helloworld.com
Wed Apr 4 10:45:25 EDT 2007

Hello Gotham members, in honor of our new technology launch of personalized video enabled websites, we are giving away a free (one page custom designed video enabled website or a free video enabled newsletter campaign) to the Gothamite who can answer this question, the best. What is it that makes networking so powerful? This $5000 value is being given away in celebration of streaming video and media online coming of age. With a 70% increase in viewership vs. text messages, it’s no wonder why video will become part of of our lifes and businesses for years to come. To learn more or to answer this question, please e-mail Mitchell Felton at myworld at helloworld.com . Happy holidays to all!