[Fredslist] nycMGFA Support Group meeting--Request RSVP attendance at this time

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 1 16:33:21 EDT 2007

MessageHi Gothamites,

GANG's chosen charity is the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America (MGFA), of which I'm the Director of the NYC MGFA Support Group.  As such, I invite patients, family, friends, healthcare professionals, and those simply curious to learn more about this insidious disease to attend the upcoming meeting.  Our host, fellow Gothamite Andy Langsam has generously donated the use of conference room space at his law firm for our meetings.

I'm pleased to announce that Dr. Clifton Gooch, Neurologist specializing in MG, affiliated with Columbia Presbyterian, will be our guest speaker for the evening.

Thank you to everyone for your continued past interest and support of the NYC Myasthenia Gravis Support Group of the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America.

Venue . . .

Pryor, Cashman, Sherman & Flynn
c/o Andy Langsam
410 Park Avenue, 10th floor
between 54th & 55th Streets

on . . .

Monday, 9th April 2007
5:30PM-6:00PM . . . light refreshments and informal gathering
6:00PM-7:45PM . . . formal presentation + Q&A

As our meeting occupies donated conference room space within a very busy law firm, we are subjected to their strict security rules governing the building.  To this end, I ask that those interested in attending, please RSVP your attendance, so that your name (along with those of your guests, attendants, etc.), can be placed on the building's lobby security list.  Please bring a picture ID.

We are also asked by the law firm that we strictly adhere to the above-mentioned hours for the use of their facility.

I look forward to seeing all those who've already attended our meetings, and meeting those who are new to the nycMGFA Support Group.

Thank you.

Regards,

Lorraine, GC
GANG