[Fredslist] Cats Invading HELP!!!!

Lefkowitz, Steve slefkowitz at pemconline.com
Fri Sep 29 19:06:50 EDT 2006

Dear Gotham-

I am hoping for some gotham magic to alleviate our problem.  My backyard
is infested with stray cats.  Reason being, a house across the street
from us is putting out feeders for them.  I have no problem with cats
kept in the home, but I did not buy my house so they can do their
business in my backyard.  My wife is discussing our options with the
town and went so far as to speak with the homeowners (who weren't very
responsive).  Is there any legal recourse here, or am I stuck with going
through the motions?  Please advise and help as I would love for my
children to play in our backyard.  Right now, that's not an option.

Thanks,

Steve Lefkowitz

Preferred Empire Mortgage Co.

200 Broadhollow Rd.

Melville, NY 11747

Office: 631-547-5151 ext. 305

Fax: 646-843-2656

Cell: 917-535-8196

Email: slefkowitz at pemconline.com

Website: slefkowitz.pemconline.com

"Working together we can make things happen!"